Saturday, February 25, 2017

Heart4Heart Girls at NYC Toy Fair

hearts4hearts next doll AyaWe've got new Dolls coming.....
Playmates introduced their newest doll at the 2017 Toyfair held in NYC this past week.

Her name is Aya, she's a 10 year old from Syria; because of the war, she and her family are being uprooted to Canada as refugees. I reached out to the company at their website, but no word yet.

Such a sweet face, she'll be a welcomed addition to my little family.








Aya is dressed in simple clothes, much like Dell was. The yoke on her top has stitching resembling embroidery. Reminiscent of the tops with embroidered yolks done in Germany. She's so cute! Love her hair, with the little blue barrette.
Aya's not listed on the official Hearts4Hearts Girls website yet, but I sure hope she's added soon. I can't wait to give her a permanent home.




1 comment:

  1. I liked your blog very much it is very interesting and I learned many things from this blog which is helping me a lot.

    Thanks a lot!

    T-shirts & Tank Top

    ReplyDelete